2010年4月5日 星期一

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ I Love My Younger Sisters 僕は妹に恋をする

Woah! My second post is gonna be about the manga, I love my younger sisters (Boku wa Imōto ni Koi o Suru) by Kotomi Aoki. I read the manga like few months ago online and ever since then I kept looking online, see if the series is available from any sellers. And LUCKY ME, finally found it last week. Second hand but in a very good condition! Ha. Anyway, the anime is nice but only adapted 1/3 of the original story. It kinda sucks! The manga is also adapted into a live action movie which I watched half of it and thought it was totally weird o.o Yori is supposed to be HOT, and Iku is supposed to be cute. But none of these happened in the movie.

這次要講一下青木琴美的妹妹戀人(僕は妹に恋をする)。幾個月前在網上看的,覺得是好書,打算買回家但沒找到。上星期卻讓我在拍賣場看到。書雖是二手,還是挺新的。感覺真爽喔,呵呵呵。它也出了動畫和真人版電影,但故事都不完整,我覺得不好看。漫畫有十期,動畫只到第三期(好像是)耶!真人版除了不完整,就是奇奇怪怪的。男的不夠帥,女的不夠可愛。女的演技也不太好喔,沒有天真的感覺。


What is the story about? Mhmm. It's about Yori falling in love with his twin sister, Iku. They had sex and stuff. Yori tried to find out whether they had blood relation. And of course it turned out they are real siblings with blood relation. Some people say it's sick. But I like it a lot. It's not the idea of incest that I like, but the true love Yori had for Iku. He suffered a lot 'cause he wanted to do everything to protect Iku and the love they had. Oh well...


故事講什麼哩?呵呵。就講哥哥喜歡上妹妹嘛!他想要找一些證據來證明兩人沒有血緣關係,但當然沒有這樣的好事囉,最後還是自己的親生攣生妹。很多人說這漫畫講亂倫,亂七八糟的不好看。我說嘛,有什麼關係?反正紅樓夢和雷雨也是講亂倫。最讓我感動的還是哥哥為了愛而克服一切。愛本是得來不易,困難重重就更易動容要放棄啦!



The managa, Japanese edition
日本版的漫畫


The Manga, Chinese Edition (I forgot to take a pic of my books)
中文版的漫畫


The anime
動畫


The live action movie
真人版電影







沒有留言:

張貼留言