2010年4月4日 星期日

☀♩♬♪ First Post Wooooo!

Not so long ago, I started to re-watch the anime of Sailor Moon. Dude, I'm getting crazy about it! After watching the anime, I started to read the manga. I felt like a little kid again. I do remember when I was about 4 (1994, oops now you know my age), the show was on Hong Kong TV. And THIS was the only anime I watched. Sailor Moon plays a major role in my childhood. I bought some toys today. They are dirt cheap but still make me happy!

前陣子再看美少女戰士的動畫以後,我著魔了!!馬上再翻漫畫來看,好像又回到童年時。美戰於一九九四年香港播出。那時候我只看它,都不看別的。童年啊童年,美戰等於我的童年,我的童年等於美戰,哈。決定要把喜歡的東東都帶回家囉!但財力有限,只好先帶兩個便宜的玩具在家觀賞。



The Bandai mirror set, $14.99~$29.99 USD on ebay.
鏡合組,ebay賣$14.99~$29.99美金喔,挺貴的。


The Bandai cell phone set, I saw one on ebay at $54.99 USD. I think it's a set of the live-action Sailor Moon show. The phone can make sound if you press the buttons. I thought the moon necklace was really pretty. But I like the Luna mirror the best! <3
這也是Bandai生產的電話玩具組合,ebay售$54.99美金,超貴的!!!電話會發聲,可以發真人版美戰變身講的那句話,挺可愛的。月光項鍊很可愛,但露娜那面鏡子最可愛!我是為了這個才買的!

Well, that's all for today. More of Sailor Moon coming soon, yay!
好,美少女戰士第一彈就這樣。遲一下還會再買,呵呵。




1 則留言:

  1. 哈哈,sailor moon 都是我的童年~
    我會follow你個blog^^

    回覆刪除