2010年4月9日 星期五

•ิ.•ั Here comes Sailor Moon! セーラームーン!

OHHHHH MYYYYY, new Sailor Moon items! For those of you who misunderstood the prices I listed here, I didn't buy my stuff at the prices I listed. I only searched on the Internet to see how much they are worth. I bought them at much lower prices. I don't have that much money to buy some things that aren't really worth THAT much. Uhh, how much lower? Let's say the price on ebay of the Sailor Uranus doll I have is 10 times more than the price I've bought.

哇塞!新的美戰玩具!有人以為我這裡寫什麼美金的價錢就是我買回來的價錢。不是喔。那是我在網上查了一下同類物品在國外值多少的價錢。我可沒有這麼多錢去買。更何況有很多都不值國外所售的價錢。至於我花的錢是低很多。比如說天王星的公仔,比ebay低十倍。






Sailor Moon Divination set. The sticky thing can be turned around.
美戰占卜玩具,棒子那玩意可以轉的喔。


Sailor Moon plastic bag, small size + Sailor Moon pin and Sailor Pluto pin.
美戰塑膠小袋+兩個徽章。



Sailor Moon make-up set. The thing with a heart on that I have my finger in is supposed for the Sailor Moon transformation locket. Put the heart face to the locket, locket will make sounds. I don't have that locket. I bought it but haven't picked it up yet. The necklace is the reason why I bought this set. The mirror is pretty too. Pretty, pretty, pretty. :D
美戰真人版玩具。手指套上的是用作變身器上發聲的。但變身器需另購。我從日本訂過來了,還沒拿。帶回家以後上載影片喔。

沒有留言:

張貼留言