2010年5月7日 星期五

。◕‿◕。 Toys, more toys! セーラームーン!!!!!! 。-‿◕。

It's been ages since I updated this blog. Been real busy. But I kept searching on e-stores and e-auctions to see if there was anything I like. The other day I saw a video on Youtube. A girl shows her Sailor Moon collection and it was completely crazy! She filled the whole room! Probably 5 or 6 BIG bookshelves, with different types of dolls, toys, wands and etc. Wow. I like Sailor Moon toys but not all of them. I only buy those I really like and think are pretty and worth. Some items are rare but I think are not so pretty then I will forget about it. The Sailor Moon series dolls produced by Irwin company? I thought that looked weird, not as pretty as the one by Bandai. Alright, new stuff! Yay!


好久沒更新囉!太忙,都沒時間買東西。不過還是有在網上一直搜一直搜,看看有沒有找到什麼好東東。有次我在Youtube看到一個女孩收藏的東東,把我嚇壞!她整個大房間都是美戰的玩具!有些還是重複的。好有錢哦。不過我不會像她這樣亂買。不只是錢跟地方的問題,最重要還是我覺得不是每一件周邊都值得買。老外生產的芭比人偶,樣子怪恐怖的!日本Bandai生產的卻很可愛。好囉,是玩具的時間囉!

Sailor Pluto and Sailor Neptune! Finally together with Sailor Uranus! I like Pluto's hair. I spent some time brushing it lol.
海王星跟冥王星耶!終於和天王星相聚了吧。

Japan phone card, very very pretty. It was real hard to find one with Tuxedo Mask on. And a poster, dirt cheap.
日本電話卡,是漫畫版的圖書,很漂亮!又有禮服俠在!帥帥帥帥!然後是中文版的海報,超便宜!


Tuxedo Mask pin. Did I post a pic of it before? I can't remember. The transformation locket, fun stuff.
禮服俠的襟針。好像之前放過上來吧……?還有一個真人版變身器,挺好玩的。
A video of the locket:






4 則留言:

  1. haha I wonder if that was my video... >_>

    I have that locket but I haven't taken it out of the box yet so it's cool to see what it does :3 I totally love the lipstick reaction, that's so cool! The make up set is really cute, but I love the locket in it the most. I will have to get that sometime because it's really pretty. How much was it?

    回覆刪除
  2. Haha, there are lots of locket videos on Youtube. I love the lipstick reaction too! It was AWESOME. And heck yeaaaa, I bought the make up for the locket! But I thought the mirror was pretty too. I bought the set at about USD10.45. I've seen it on ebay but as I remember, the price was more expensive.

    回覆刪除
  3. Did you get yours from a seller directly or another place? If you can hook me up for that kind of price I'd be totally interested in meeting that seller :p

    回覆刪除
  4. Yes I did get mine from the seller directly. But jeeze, I wish I could help you on that but I'm in Hong Kong and so is the seller! Are you in the US? Have you seen the set from any sellers in the US?

    回覆刪除