2010年6月11日 星期五

˙·٠•.¸✿¸.•❤•.❀•.Moonie Toys.•❀.•❤•.¸✿¸.•٠·˙

Haven't updated for awhile. But today, what a beautifully surprising day! I was passing by this toy store, seeing there were barbies, so I thought I would stop by and have a look. When I was ready to leave, turned and saw Sailor Moon!


Super mini Sailor Moon figures. Ten figures in 1 set. 1 set for $3.99 USD. Isn't that just crazily INEXPENSIVE!!!!! I saw it on ebay once and it was crazily EXPENSIVE. Ha.


Well well well, doesn't this item look familiar to all ya Sailor Moon toys collectors? It's a toy from PGSM live action. But, it's different from the Henshinwatch that comes with sound and light. This one got no sound and no light. Great for cosplay or have it on your wrist as accessory tho. Never seen it before. $5.99 USD.

Let's see what more I've got..
Castles, bag. Ohhh I love the bag. It's darn cute!

This necklace reminded me of Sailor Moon so I bought 5 of them. :P

See ya next time!

-----------Hello Seiya!-----------

5 則留言:

  1. I over paid so much for that PGSM bracelet because I thought it was the light up one T__T

    Great finds!

    回覆刪除
  2. Did you get that one on ebay? How much was it?

    回覆刪除
  3. I love all your collection! I love Sailormoon too! =D I used to have a lot of Sailormoon stuffs back then but I was so careless that I lost them. T_T The only surviving collection I have are the manga (which was sadly incomplete, it was old) and my Sailor Stars DVD. Now I want to hunt some Sailormoon stuffs! (I'm not fond of buying stuffs online)

    回覆刪除
  4. I love Sailor Moon too! =D I used to collect lots of Sailormoon stuffs back then, but I was so careless I lost them T_T The only stuffs I have now are the mangas (sadly they are incomplete, they're old one) and Sailor Stars DVD

    回覆刪除
  5. Hi there! It's been too many years since Sailor Moon first appeared on TV so I understand how you were so careless and you lost the toys and such! ;) The complete set of comic books is hard to collect. I have 2 myself but 1 of them is incomplete. The complete one costed me quite a lot! I'm not sure if it's easy to find SM stuff in an actual store. Most of my stuff were bought online. So good luck and share!

    回覆刪除